Cognitive Science Department
This is my github web home. It is a lighter and more up-to-date version with less links compared to my METU home page.
I have decided to leave my older home pages to forces of e-nature.
(strip the function words to get the real address;
sorry for extra caution against semi-intelligent spam)
(i'm almost non-existent in anti-social media. Please disregard everything that purports
to come from anti-social-me.)
complex organized behavior (language, action, mind, computers)
my stage-level predicates:
- Here's access to: papers and CV
- 2022 yazında Gümüşlük Akademisindeki dersin (1-8 Ağustos) benim kısmının özeti.
- I was a visiting member of Center for Linguistics at University of Lisbon, 2015-2016.
I was a visiting scientist at Bogazici University, Cognitive Science, for
I was a visiting scientist at School of Informatics, Univ. Edinburgh, 2002-2004.
- I was an external collaborator with Edinburgh University,
Institute for Language, Cognition
and Computation, for 2003-2017.
- I was the chair of ODTU Cognitive Science Department, 2011-2020.
- I have been the designer and developer of CCGlab, 2015-2021.
- My full-time work is at the Cognitive Science Department of the Informatics Institute at METU.
RIP: Nicholas Viktor Findler 1930-2013.
My phd advisor, from ASU.
Leonard (Aryeh) Faltz 1940-2020.
Esen Özkarahan 1940-1999 (teacher, mentor)
|Cognitive Science Department||Bilişsel Bilimler Bölümü|
|Informatics Institute||Enformatik Enstitüsü|
|Middle East Technical University ||Ortadoğu Teknik Üniversitesi|
|06800 Ankara, Türkiye|
|office: +90 (312) 210 7758 || fax: +90 (312) 210 3745|
|general office: +90 (312) 210 3742/3741 || for messages, inquiries|